Saturday, October 8, 2011

"A gift for me?"

I'm sitting here reading The First DAys of School by Wong and Wong and read this fun idea I thought I would post.

Supposedly the parents of 25 out of 30 students came to Back-toSChool Night. Some parents explained that their children said they just had to come to get their presents.

What was there present?

It was a letter (that I would have the kids either type or handwrite)

Dear Mom,
Thank you for careing about me and talking the time to come and learn about my class. We have been learning about a young girl named Sadako who bravelt faught leukemia. She believed in good-luck signs. The crane was one sign, a symbol of peace and dreams come true. Here is a crane  made especially for you. With it, I wish you love, peace and everlasting happiness. I love you! Love.....   ,

Then there was an orgami crane the kids had made.

No comments:

Post a Comment